Rent to Own
What is Rent To Own?
- If you don’t have the cash with which to buy a building, but you need some extra storage, we work with several Rent to Own companies and you can choose which will best suit your needs.
Is it Expensive?
- The cost per month is comparable to that of what you would have were you to rent a storage facility that is not on your own property.
What Are The Benefits of Rent to Own?
- There will be no credit check; it’s instant approval every time. You can use credit card, check or cash for the deposit and the initial payment. There are multiple payment options for your convenience; autopay, online, by phone or mail.
- Rent to own is a one month agreement. You will not be bound to a long contract, and you can terminate at any time. There is also the early purchase option. There is no penalty for paying your shed in full early if you wish to do so. In fact, paying for your building early is an excellent money saving option for you.
- We also offer a Damage Waiver for a small fee that acts as insurance on your building for the duration of your rent to own contract which is only one month at a time.
The best benefit of all is that once you have paid the final payment
the building is yours!
Here is the perfect opportunity to have your own storage building on your property rather than paying rent on storage warehousing. Our monthly rental rates are comparable to storage warehouses per square foot. The beauty is, at the end of 3 years you own it. No penalty on early payoffs, nor are you required to keep your building.