Classic Buildings offers great outdoor sheds deals and storage unit deals so you can organize your home – today! We offer a wide variety of portable storage buildings to suit every need, preference, and budget. This page provides an overview of our new and discounted buildings, cost-saving ideas for your storage shed, a look at our promotions, and more! For more information about our current outdoor shed deals, contact Classic Buildings now!
Don’t miss out on our free building giveaway this year! Click below to enter!
Portable Buildings, Storage Unit Deals – New and Used
Learn more about both Classic Buildings’ used and discounted storage buildings as well as our brand new sheds and portable buildings.
Outdoor Sheds Deals – Discounted Buildings
At Classic Buildings, we offer both used and brand new buildings. Our used buildings come at a discounted price and many come in unique styles, colors, and with extras! Most of our current used portable buildings have absolutely no damage and were used as display models on our lots. See below for an example of our used portable building ads.
When looking for outdoor sheds deals, purchasing a used storage building is a great way to get your dream shed at an affordable price! Purchasing a used shed means you get to see the final product immediately. It also means less wait time! If you need additional storage space, and you need it fast, purchasing a used or discounted display model means you’ll get to quickly begin using your building and organizing your home!
Interested In A Discounted Building Like The One Above?
Brand New Sheds By Classic Buildings
Purchasing a brand new building is a great choice for those who have very specific needs and preferences and don’t mind waiting a short while for their building to get built and delivered. You can rest assured knowing that all of our buildings are built with the highest-quality materials by highly skilled craftsmen. If you’re looking for a great deal, you can also rest assured knowing that our buildings include features that our competition charges extra for – you can read more about building features here. Check out an example of a new storage shed below!
Featured Building – The Garden Shed
The Garden Shed is an attractive, portable storage shed that will look great in your backyard. The door and window in the sidewall make it a perfect building to turn into a workshop!
The great thing about purchasing a new storage building is the fact that you can easily make the new building your own! Add an extra window, a workbench, and a pegboard – you’ve got yourself a little workshop! Add in tool hangers, shutters, and flower boxes – you’ve got yourself an adorable garden shed! If you’re looking for a good deal, all of our buildings come fully backed with a guarantee on our workmanship and product. If they are not professionally built we assure you that we will repair or redo it according to specifications. Read more about Our Promise To You here!
Interested In A Brand New Portable Building?
Looking for some ways to save money on storage costs? Check out the list below for some great ideas that could help you save big in the long-term!
Tip #1 – Find Deals and/or Promotions
Finding limited time offers, seasonal discounts, and promotions can help reduce overall storage building costs. Check below to see the current promotions and deals offered by Classic Buildings!
- FREE Ramp – For the rest of 2017 we’re offering a free ramp for those who purchase a Classic Series building! All you have to do is print off the coupon shown on this page and present it to us at your time of purchase!
- Inventory Clearance Sale – See a large list of all the portable buildings listed in our inventory clearance sale! Great discounts and opportunities offered – don’t miss out!
- Classified Ads – Check out our classified ads that list our used buildings and discounted display models.
- FREE Building Giveaway – Enter our Free Building Giveaway by July 31, 2018 for your chance to win one of our buildings. This is our eighth year for this giveaway! Click here to enter!
Tip #2 – Buy A Used Building
As mentioned above, buying a used building is a great way to find a storage shed or storage unit that fits both your needs and budget. When you buy a used building from Classic Buildings, you will get a high-quality building at a discounted price. Even though you pay less, your building will still last a long time!
Tip #3 – Rent-To-Own
Why pay monthly storage unit fees when you could own your own building? At Classic Buildings, we offer a rent-to-own program that allows you to pay per month a fee comparable to what you would pay to rent a storage facility. The big difference is that after a couple of years, you could own your own storage unit instead of continuing to pay for public storage! This is a great choice for those who need long-term storage space and for those who need regular access to their stored items.
Some other great benefits of our rent-to-own program include:
- No credit check – instant approval every time!
- Multiple payment options for your convenience
- One-month agreement: you aren’t bound to any long-term contracts
- Early purchase option – absolutely no penalty for paying early
- Optional Protection Plus – insurance while renting the building
Storage building costs can quickly add up. Renting to own can help you save in the long term and ensure you have a usable portable building for years to come. See if rent-to-own is right for you and get an estimate today!
Tip #4 – Reduce Storage Needs
Reducing your overall storage needs can help reduce storage costs! If you cut down on the number of items that need to be stored, you can purchase a smaller sized shed. You also have the option to purchase a shed with fewer custom features and options, helping you get the best deal. Here are some tips to help you reduce your storage needs:
- Sell or Donate Unused Items – Are you sure that item needs to go into storage? One great way to reduce storage needs is to sell or donate unused items instead of tossing them into a storage box, never to be seen again. Your items can go to someone else who needs them and your shed can store items that really need storing.
- Reuse/Repurpose Items – Items such as pallets end up lying around taking up space in garages and sheds. However, there are many crafty DIY projects you can work on with items such as pallets. From shelves to planters, to benches, to desks – there are tons of great DIY ideas that will help get unused items such as pallets out of the way and put to good use!
- “One Thing In, One Thing Out” – When you buy something new, use the rule “one thing in, one thing out.” This means getting rid of one item whenever you bring a new item home. This will help ensure only essentials are put into storage and everything else is thrown away, donated, or sold!
Tip #5 – Store By Temperature
Some items such as lawn furniture and lawn ornaments and other common household items do not require heated storage. In order to save costs on electricity, use your storage shed exclusively for items that cannot be stored inside. This way, you won’t have to pay any additional electricity and heating fees to keep items safe from the elements. Stay organized, and ensure all items that can be stored outdoors get stored outdoors to clear up storage space inside!
Ready To Get The Best Deal On Your New Shed?
Does a used or new storage unit or outdoor shed sound like the right storage solution for you? If you’re ready to purchase your very own dream shed, contact Classic Buildings or visit the location nearest to you.
Remember, before buying a shed you should be aware of the shed permit requirements of your municipality. Sometimes permit requirements depend on the size of your shed.
Classic Buildings has locations throughout the Midwest, including various Missouri cities (St. Louis, Arnold, Columbia, St. Charles, Rolla, Linn, Springfield, Jefferson City, Kansas City, and Washington Missouri). We are located in Swansea, Illinois and Kansas and deliver throughout the Midwest, and, in some cases, nationwide!
“Kenneth, I could not be more impressed with my new shed. From my experience so far you run a top-notch company. From your sales staff to the installers it was my pleasure to do business with you. I would recommend that anyone in Champaign/Urbana IL that needs a building to get it from your company.”
– Mark Barnard – Read more testimonials here!