A big welcome and shout out to Joy Asher, our new Rolla, Mo Portable Buildings Specialist. In reading her bio, it didn’t take long to see why we hired her as our local specialist. Her credentials are extensive and the proof is in the pudding. In just the first week Joy was able to service several satisfied new portable building or storage shed owners. Way to go Joy! Welcome to the Classic Buildings team.
Here is a list of facts that Joy provided for her bio.
- I am a veteran of the Air Force, where I served as an Honor guard/Color guard, along with my other military assignments. After leaving the Air Force I stayed in Belleville, Illinois & continued my education, graduating with my Degree in Marketing w/Honors.
- When I left Illinois, I moved to Charleston, S.C. where I worked among several automotive dealerships
- I’ve also worked as a State Park Ranger at a historical site a couple of miles outside of Charleston, giving historical tours & educating the guests about the animals in our animal forest & dressed in period costume at the homestead site. (this was among my top 3 favorite jobs.)
- After leaving S.C. in 2000 I moved to St. Petersburg, Florida where I worked with Best Buy in the Appliances & Home Stereo & Inventory departments until I was assigned a position with the Special Work Assignment Team (S.W.A.T.). This was a traveling position within our region helping to prepare other stores for new displays, opening a new store, training employees on certain products.
- I then moved to the Okachobee Florida area working as a property manager for a retirement site. After the death of the property owner & his wife, I returned to St. Petersburg, & worked with Applebee’s opening a new location & stayed there until I moved back to Missouri to help my parents, who live in Belle, Missouri.
- I am only 1 of many cousins as my dad was the oldest of 14 so I am making a lot of contacts with my high school friends & reconnecting with my very large family here in Belle, MO near Rolla.
- I am now with Classic Buildings LLC in Linn, Mo & could not be happier. I like the values & standards of the company & hope to be here for a long time.
- I have no children but have helped raised many children in my past & loved them all. In my pass-time I enjoy NASCAR, MOVIES, & reading books. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks & Danielle Steele. Favorite car is aJeep Grand Cherokee, Favorite drink is Coke, tied with Starbucks Caramel Macchiato. I love Dogs (the bigger the better) & a friend for life to cats.
Joy invites you to visit her at the Rolla Missouri (MO) location at: